Real Estate Marketing Assistant
Start up Real Estate Company has an opportunity for an articulate, detail-oriented, self-motivated marketing specialist to add to our team.
We are looking for an energetic upstart to help expand the reach of our services to the local real estate market. As Marketing Specialist, you will develop and manage marketing programs for our small office. You should be well versed in social media and how to leverage it for business purposes, understand the crucial importance of client experience, and be willing to manage office administrative duties.
We are a rapidly growing company with an entrepreneurial environment. That being said, applicant will need to bring their own creative ideas to the table, and intuitively solve problems. In addition to implementing a direct mail campaign and internet marketing, you should be a people person who has no problem with calling prospects, meeting with real estate agents, home owners, business owners and other investors in the Washington D.C. area.
This position is responsible for providing sales and marketing support as needed including sales cold calling, administrative support, and community outreach to cultivate new clients
· Generate leads and follow up in order obtain listing appointments
· Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update web sites
· Collaborate with real estate agent to manage property listings and client life cycle
· Provide administrative support with research, database management, data entry, and other tasks
· Outstanding research, writing, and analytical skills, as well as excellent attention to detail are imperative
· Must be comfortable using web/social media
·Ability to remain flexible and modify priorities as needed
· Team player with a positive attitude
· Must have solid knowledge of marketing and sales
· Previous or other real estate experience is highly preferred
Part Time Three (5) hour days per week. Schedule is flexible.
Email resume, cover letter and compensation requirements to: email@example.com.
This is a initially a contracted part time position with the opportunity to expand hours and convert into a permanent position.